LaDuca's Works

A glimpse into the mind of me

Thursday, September 06, 2007

New Beginnings

Like many things in my life there is a certain amount of uncertainty. What am I going to wear tomorrow? What will I have for lunch? How many loads of laundry will I get done before it gets s redundant and I move on to something else? Regardless, these few questions area constant reminder that there is no certainty to life. After all, there are so few topics that get painted black or white. Usually there is an orgy of colors that seem to constantly change. I have recently taken a job in Madison Wisconsin. Moving on to bigger and better things. I want to move up, keep my art sharp, my mind sharper. Uncertainty sets in, how do I go about this? Do I have the skills to go about this?
I am a different bread of person. Not the typical out all weekend partier that so many people my age seem to be. Rather a person who thrives on creating goals, reaching those goals, and creating bigger goals- wash repeat. Don’t get me wrong; I like a good time as much as the other, but I always want my mind sharp and my windows of opportunity open for a chance to reach a new goal.
So I am trying to turn over a new leaf. It started with the move and it will continue. There are goals I need to reach to be happy. These goals are personal goals that relate to my art. I need to focus myself, press on and hit every mark. After all, today is a new day, and it’s a beautiful day to begin.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    not bread...as in white bread but breed...u r a unique breed and always will be

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home