LaDuca's Works

A glimpse into the mind of me

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One step Closer

I am offically on my way to be one step closer to one of my many many goals. So let me redirect my thoughts to my current project. If you didnt know this about me, I love to set goals for myself. Graduate school, get a job, find my sould mate; yadda yadda yadda.....all goals that I have met. Yet there something inside of me that pushes me to reach more goals, so I set up projects in this crazy 3D world that i seem to live in most of my life. Curretly I am working on my brothers thesis for his masters in theater. He is doing this gnarly idea of incorporating a small chunk of 3D work within is thesis play. Great, wondergul, awesome; but the task are pretty enormous and fast. Not to say that its going to be hard because its a challenge, my brother is depending on me and its something that i know I can do since I trust in my abilities. So this is going to be a record of my progress and how the final outcome turns out. Ahhh but if you get bored of this topic, I will have other projects that I am going to start pushing for myself. This is go time my friends so strap yourself in and get ready cause this train is in motion and there aint no stopping it until we reah our destination!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM , Blogger Pointpusher said...

    Good luck meeting your goals for your brother's play. If the other models here are any indication, I'm sure you won't disappoint.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home