LaDuca's Works

A glimpse into the mind of me

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Home

Originally posted- Feb 29, 2008

hey everyone! So todays blog comes from my iPod since I'm in Chicago and not home. So let me ask this question, when do you feel at home? Is it when hour listening to your favorite song that takes u back to you 8 th grade dance where u danced with you know who and you put your hands you know where? Or is home a familiar food like when you bite into a certain snack and your brain swirls in an orgasm of taste? For me, I have been living in Wisconsin for the past 7 months and getting pretty homesick myself. So I have been looking for that home feeling in whatever I can. So as this rant might seem pointless there is a point I want to make. I want you to take the time and think what makes you feel like home. Then think about it and go for it. Maybe u need to listen to that one song by that one band that changed your life. Maybe you need to read a childrens book that u remember reading that made have changed your outline on life at age 5. Heck, reach out and offer your hand to a long lost friend that you might have fallen out of contact with just to say hi! Just remember what your home is and never forget, you might never know when you will find yourself living in a Wisconsin and need a boost

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    home is where your story begins and hopefully always come back to..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home